2.10.2009

Blog Cleanup

I spent a total of approximately 6 hours over two days cleaning up the labels on this blog... they'd gotten WAY out of hand.

I removed approximately 100+ labels, and many of my blog posts are now leaner because of it...but it shouldn't really matter in the searchability department because of the search box at the top, left-hand corner or the blog post archive link on the bottom, right-hand column.

In order to NEVER AGAIN (!) have to go through this de-labeling exercise, I've decided to only use labels for a handful of posts related to the following major categories or topics:
This list may be pruned further as time goes on. Any possible, future entries related to beauty, if any, will be posted on my jedasbeautyessentials.blogspot.com blog rather than here.

Good riddens.