2.07.2009

Facebook's Daily Tarot Card Application

I recently became aware that there's an application on Facebook for the Daily Tarot Card. I saw it on my friend Suzie's profile and so I just had to try it and add it to my own profile. It's been about a week since I installed it on my profile, and it's been a lot of fun to check it. Today I got a special kick out of it:

The Chariot
The Chariot is the representation of victory and a reminder that, through dedication and perseverance, great obstacles can be overcome. This card indicates that you are in control of your destiny and that your will is strong. Your refusal to surrender is your great attribute at this time. You will soon find yourself in a difficult situation that requires you to be in complete control of your actions and confident in your abilities.

Who doesn't like hearing that, right? ;o)

I own my own set of real cards, your average, run-of-the-mill Rider Waite set, but have not been using them in a very long time, because I haven't felt like the energy required was there. I may visit with them soon, though.