5.22.2009

A Note on Exercise

In preparation for wearing the two, two-piece swimsuits I purchased for the upcoming vacation, I began earnestly working out on the treadmill.

My treadmill work out relies on the weight-loss program #1 which is 1/2 hour long. I worked out 1/2 hour in the morning (!) both Saturday and Sunday upon waking. Mon-Wed I came home from work, and walked with significant-other-unit for 1/2 hour to 3/4 hour in the subdivision's plentiful sidewalks. Last night we walked for 1 hour + or - and this morning I did the treadmill for 1/2 hr.

There's an area near our building which is absolutely gorgeous, with plenty of woods, bushes, bunny rabbits, and birds...plus a pond. I will remember to bring my camera next time because it's really gorgeous and natural.

I fit inside my clothes more loosely and to celebrate I splurged at Target and the Limited. I will have kewl new apparel for the upcoming vaca and for the summer. *happy happy joy joy*

Do you exercise? Do you skip exercise because you already walk everywhere? If so I envy you :o)