11.23.2010

Caribou's $2 Spicy Mocha

I have no idea how I found out about this, but Caribou Coffee has a $2 medium spicy mocha special every Monday. It must have been on Caribou's Facebook!

My first taste, I was in heaven. The spiciness is very subtle, but with the warmth of the drink, works to warm you up from the inside. It's perfect as the weather's getting chillier now.

It comes with one or two coffee beans covered in delicious chocolate, whipped cream, and miniature chocolate morsels. MMM.

This, and their dark hot chocolate drink are my personal, all-around favorites. I don't really need the excuse that it's only $2 on Mondays. I just go whenever I need a pick me up. It's like a warm, comforting blanket as the weather gets cooler.

Love it!

Next: I'm trying some of their baked goods and sandwiches, stay tuned!