9.05.2011

Busy Bee Weekend Update

I actually was able to achieve a lot this weekend:

  • changed the bed - nothing beats sleeping in fresh linens on cool nights :
  • cleaned up spare bedroom
  • bought kitchen gadget drawer organizer and reorganized said drawer
  • washed, dried, ironed and re-hemmed (fusible-hem) the curtains in our kitchen
  • grocery shopped for the week
  • obtained additional basic supplies for my sewing projects
  • took a bite out of my neglected online Adobe Illustrator class, which I need to complete this week! ^^;
  • went to two yoga classes
  • did three loads of laundry, tho I didn't finish folding the last two ^^;
  • bought two drawer-boxes for our Ikea bookshelf and organized them into said shelf
  • Got Benny his monthly bath so he's as cuddly as ever now
  • Bought a new perfume that I actually like after
  • Bought and installed a new ironing board cover
  • Tidied up extraneous kitchen wares which are no longer needed and can be donated - are now awaiting in a large bag to be dropped off at the Goodwill store.
  • Uploaded pix from my camera
Phew! That's what I can do with three days on my hands, if I get to wake up late (8-ish is actually the perfect wake up time for me) ^^

Cheers to a great start to the week!