5.11.2012

Favorite Songs this Week

Here's a list of some of my recent favorite songs while playing DJ switching stations in my car:
  • Part of Me - Katy Perry (she sounds so much like Shania Twain in this song)
  • Empty House - Delta Spirit
  • All My Heroes are Weirdos - !!!
  • Sexx Laws - Beck
  • Cheerleader - St Vincent
  • Mr Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan
  • Look Around - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Naked - Dev feat. T Pain
  • House of God - DHS and Gosteffects
  • We Run the Night - Havana Brown feat. Pitbull
  • Fine by Me - Andy Grammer
  • Sixteen Saltines - Jack White
  • Starships - Nicki Minaj
  • Lights - Ellie Gouldig
  • We Are Young - Fun feat. Janelle Monae
  • Midnight City - M83
  • Wild Ones - Flo Rida
  • Payphone - Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa
  • Ain't No Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant
  • Back in Time - Pitbull
  • Blood for Poppies - Garbage
  • Living on the Ceiling - Blancmange
I now love listening to classic rock favorites on The River, alternative and punk music via WONC, Bluegrass via WDCB (Wednesday nights), and techno trance dance weekend nights on B96 (plus Flipside at Five) and KissFM.
I've become quite dependent on the Shazam for Android app to help me figure out who is singing and the song name while I'm listening to a great song on the radio.