5.31.2013

A Note on Motivation

Recently I've lost my motivation for a variety of activities and interests. I consider this to be a pause in time, where I vegetate a little by mostly just taking walks and watching YouTube Minecraft LPs. It's a time to restore and rest.

I'm actually a little sad, but not concerned, that so much of my motivation has dissipated in what appears to be thin air. For starters, I haven't gone to a yoga class in forever, but I have a good excuse, they've started having more advanced, livelier classes which I don't like. I like the quieter, restorative stuff.

Another thing I lost interest in is blogging. It just may be that there's no new stories or interesting tidbits to share. As I gain more interesting stories to share and read more interesting articles, I'll replenish my creative spark. It's a little bit of a writer's block issue, maybe.

I also stopped paying as much attention to food. I've always been a foodie, but lately, I'm not into cooking or reading cooking blogs and finding recipes as much as I used to. I do love me some wilted kale and pineapple salad though! Yum!

Yeah. I'm going through a bit of a low energy spell. Hopefully it will wear out as the weather warms up and summer activities spring up. Farmers markets are kicking into high gear, and the landscape is green and lush. Lots to be thankful and grateful for.

Trying hard to find the silver linings, but staying home, curled up on the sofa watching YouTube and building on Minecraft are pretty sweet for now.