6.07.2013

Treats and Yummies

Lately, I've been indulging in a few of my favorite treats. It's both a good thing and bad.

It's a good thing because it lifts my mood, distracts me a little, and it feels really nice to indulge in a favorite dish or snack. It's a bad thing because if I have too many of these, they don't feel as special and they can add inches to the waistline!

So some of my favorite treats are:
  • nocciolato or espessone at my local LavAzza Espression cafe
  • an iced decaf caramel macchiato at Starbucks
  • Swedish fish
  • popcorn
  • Limca
  • handmade (square) marshmallows from Whole Foods
  • homemade green tea latte w steamed milk
  • Chinese food (especially chicken fried rice and wonton soup)
  • Mexican food (especially guacamole and fried plantains)
  • movies at the theater
  • Perugina baci chocolates
  • Twinings Nightly Calm tea w honey and lime
  • rice pudding
I also enjoy taking long walks during my lunch hour and after work with Benny and with the significant other unit. It's a new favorite thing to do, and since I don't really exercise anymore, it's a great way to stay healthy. Right? hehe