7.19.2013

Summer Playlist

I am having a really hard time finding any new pop music being played on the radio that I like this summer. There are a ton of independent, punk, and alternative songs however. So that's a major plus. I guess pop artists are kind of taking it easy this year? Not sure. But here's a YouTube playlist (2013 Summer Playlist) of my favorite songs this summer:

  • Imagine Dragons - Demons (my #1 favorite song this year)
  • Icona Pop - I Love It (my #2 favorite song this year)
  • Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (my #3 favorite song this year)
  • Daft Punk - Get Lucky (my #4 favorite song this year)
  • Capital Cities - Safe and Sound (my #5 favorite song this year)
  • Robin Thicke feat TI, Pharrel - Blurred Lines
  • Atlas Genius - Trojans
  • Fitz and the Tantrums - Out of My League
  • Passion Pit - Take a Walk
  • Group Love - Tongue Tied
  • Nine Inch Nails - Came Back Haunted
  • The Naked and Famous - Young Blood