2.11.2014

Weird Dream Update

Night before last I had a dream that I visited the nearby high school and the restroom was an absolute hideous horrific mess with every thing you can imagine strewn about and facilities flooded and full of refuse. Just horrific and really disgusting. In dreaming or coming out of the dream I realized this had to be a dream and not reality, because there is no way possible that this could ever happen in the nearby high school. Considering I've never been there, to begin with.

Last night I dreamt I was stuck in some sort of presidential library or some sort of special historical library type building and there was a group of people along with me. We were hiding from the night zombies that would be coming and attacking the building. I remember there being a dog or two, maybe. We were scavenging for things that we could reuse.

At least no more room dreams for now.