12.25.2015

Favorite Charitable Causes

Today I was driving a lot around Tampa with family, and during a moment of quiet, I started thinking about all the charitable causes that are important to me. I thought I'd record these here for future reference, and also in case anyone else is looking at causes to search for the one (or more) to help/support.

I really like not only these causes, but also the fact that many provide me at least three ways of supporting: by purchasing a gift or tchotchke so a portion of the moneys go to the charity; by directly donating so all moneys go to the charity; or by signing a petition to help elevate the voice of the charity with government officials. I like having options for how I support! :o)

Without further ado, here's my list of favorite charities in alpha order: