Check out this list of some of my favorites, and see if any could potentially be of interest to you:
- Milk Street Radio - (Foodie) Introduces world cuisines and basic kitchen best practices while also entertaining caller questions. Hosted by Chris Kimball from America's Test Kitchen fame
- Ladies Who Lunch - (Society and Culture, Women) Introduces a variety of women's topics including society, lifestyle, mental health, gender, sex, and more. Hosted by Ingrid Nilsen of YouTube fame, and one of her BFFs Kat.
- TED Radio Hour - (Society and Culture) If you know TED, then this needs no introduction. Hosted by NPR.
- HBR Ideacast - (Business) Introduces business, lifestyle and societal trend coverage based on the best and latest HBR articles.
- Fresh Air - (Society and Culture) An NPR program introducing a variety of topics and celebrities/famous individuals in a usually personal interview format.
- Euromonitor International - (Business) International business and commerce trends and market drivers coverage by regional and subject matter experts.