I really have a good eye on the road, when it comes to spotting exotic sightings.
My mom marvels (maybe also disbelieves a little) at all the mentions I make of the variety of exotic automobiles I see when driving around Chicagoland. Well, this time around I got the wiser and have proof! Thank you camera phones!
Maybe I'm just posting this not only to prove I don't hallucinate, but also, to prove it to myself as I am typically so awestruck when these sightings happen that, with my jaw set slack, I blink several times before these wondrous sights.
Here's a sighting of a Formula 1 car being placed back into its carrier after giving a round or two around downtown Naperville, IL in late May 2007.


Here's a glimpse of a lotus (or lamborghini?) on Rt 59 right smack in the middle of the Aurora and Naperville border. The car turned into the Aurora side after a few minutes of my snap. 
So there you have my two first sets of evidence. I hope to remember to charge my phone on a more timely manner in order to have enough juice to snap and capture even more sightings.
:o)
-J
No comments:
Post a Comment