It's all good tho!
So I was reading up uber quickly some tips on the REI website, and thought these might help you as well, so here they go:
- Walking for fitness - includes info on benefits, gear, technique, and exercises
- How to choose walking shoes - foot factors, construction elements, and trying them on
- When to replace your shoes - how to tell, and how to make your shoes last longer
My wife and a friend she met through MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) sometimes meet at the Eola Branch of the Aurora library and walk the trail from there all the way over to Rush Copley and back. It's about 4 miles round trip.
ReplyDeleteWhen I first started reading this post I thought Benny was your significant other. I was trying to picture a guy panting and sniffing out bunny rabbits. A rather amusing mental image. It did of course click eventually.
Haha! Yes Benny is my Beagle :)
ReplyDeleteI'll check out that portion of the trail on Google Maps, thanks for the info!