The online or instant view is absolutely priceless. You can watch as many television shows and movies as you want...though I did notice that the most recent releases weren't yet available except on CD.
I signed up last month for an account at Netflix and got their typical free preview. My plan is the $8.99 that comes with unlimited instant view (that includes free instant view on my iPhone natch) and one CD out at a time. I could be mistaken but I believe it's $1 less than when I signed up back in 2005-ish.
Lots of friends are recommending me television shows and movies to watch. I alsogot hooked on another friend's recommendation, Red Dwarf a British television show that ran in the late eighties and up to the late nineties about a man stuck on a space station with a hologram, a cat person, and the ship's computer. It's quite funny actually, and I got hooked because it reminds me of the MST3K back story. Except it's in a serial version, and with a British accent :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment