| Anthropologie's Cadiz Cup with Twinings Ginger/Lemon tisane |
| Adorable flower accent |
I've been sipping soothing hot ginger tea, both Twinings Lemon/Ginger tisane, or freshly homemade MMM
My new cup aids my recovery via a constant reminder of the sunnier side of things. I peruse and follow the flowery motif, as my hands absorb the comforting warmth.
The meditation continues with each sip as the flower motif continues inside the cup well.
Sometimes, the most unexpected can bring the most amazing little joys in life. Always keep your eyes open for the next opportunity to smile.
Cadiz Cup is looking very beautiful, i alos loved this Cadiz Cup. The Flower Design on this Cadiz Cup is looking great.
ReplyDelete:o)
ReplyDeleteTea with the taste of Ginger or Lemon is awesome. I like hot Ginger Tea. For lemon i prefer Iced Tea. Its taste is very nice. I love to drink tea with lemon and ginger.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment, I also like iced tea with lemon :)
ReplyDeleteI like to drink a Cadiz Cup tea it is very healthy tea for health. I always drink it.
ReplyDeleteTea with ginger or lemon taste fabulous. I love hot ginger tea. Lemon better "iced tea". A taste very nice. I love drinking tea with lemon and ginger.
ReplyDelete