Lately, my philosophy in life has been to be more laid back when life hands me lemons. I don't need to make lemonade right away, rather, in my own time.
So recently I received an uncertain diagnosis on a health issue. So now I am scheduled for a biopsy. I'm not sure what's more nerve wracking:
- the idea of needles and a biopsy, and pain?
- the bill that will come later?
- getting a positive result and having to come up with a treatment plan? or opt out knowing how that will end in more pain
- having the biopsy results be perfectly normal so all this worry was for nothing?
I think I'll take it a step at a time. I'll just remember my biopsy appointment and be there on time. Then I'll take what comes next when it comes. As the old saying says, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment