- Duffy - Mercy
- Etta James - At Last
- Rosemary Clooney - Come On-A My House
- Hugo Peretti Orchestra - Whatever Lola Wants
- Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
- Lenny Welch - Since I Fell for You
- Adele - Rumour Has It
- Lily Allen - Smile (Explicit)
- Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
- Mr Little Jeans - Suburbs
- Nina Simone - I Put a Spell On You
- Peggy Lee - Fever
- Nancy Sinatra - These Boots
- Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High)
- Aretha Franklin - Chain of Fools
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- Goldfrapp - Strict Machine
- Goldfrapp - Lovely 2 C U (T. Rauschmiere Remix)
News, reviews, rants, joyous shouts, and other bits and pieces from daily life that hopefully can entertain and amuse us all.
9.22.2014
Vixen Playlist
I started a playlist on my Amazon Music app, called Vixen. Here's the rundown:
Labels:
music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment