So I started wondering, what kind of traits do I admire in some of my favorite people in my life or in my world?
It's so easy to frown and wince when I encounter people who are insensitive culturally, racially, and personally, that it's almost hard to think about those characteristics that are positives, rather than negatives. It's a little sad... but here's a short list I came up with:
- curated honesty
- self awareness
- child-like curiosity
- playfulness
- dark sense of humor/sarcasm
- quick wit
- thoughtfulness
- attention to detail
- sassiness
- awe of nature
- enjoys games (table or computer)
- is a creative force rather than a destructive force
- seeks inspiration in small or large things/events
- is used to thinking outside the box
- feels a connection to art (in any of its many forms/reincarnations)
No comments:
Post a Comment